Who is responsible for processing your data?
500 East Chelten Avenue,
Philadelphia, Pa 19144 (USA)
You can contact us in any way you like.
For what purposes are we going to treat your personal data?
- Answer your questions, requests or applications.
- Manage the requested service, answer your request, or process your request.
How long are we going to keep the personal data?
The processed data will be kept until the data subject requests its deletion or revokes the consent given.
Do we include personal data of third parties?
No, as a general rule we only process the data provided to us by the owners. If you provide us with the data of third parties, you must first inform and request the consent of such persons, or else you exempt us from any responsibility for failure to comply with this requirement.
What about data on minors?
We do not process data on children under 14 years of age. Therefore, please refrain from providing them if you are not of that age or, where appropriate, from providing data on third parties who are not of that age. The Vinformation Foundation accepts no liability for failure to comply with this provision.
Will we be communicating by electronic means?
- They will only be carried out to manage your request, if it is one of the means of contact you have provided us with.
- If we make commercial communications, they will have been previously and expressly authorized by you.
What security measures do we apply?
We have adopted an optimal level of protection for the Personal Data we handle, and have installed all the technical means and measures at our disposal according to the state of technology to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be passed on to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
When we order it, the web development and maintenance company, or the hosting company, will have access to our website. They will have signed a service contract that obliges them to maintain the same level of privacy as we do.
Any international transfer of data when using American applications will be adhered to the Privacy Shield agreement, which ensures that American software companies comply with European data protection policies on privacy.
What rights do you have?
- Who knows if we’re dealing with your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw your consent.
- To request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with the regulations in force.
- To carry your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. If you prefer, we can send them to the new person in charge you designate. This is only valid in certain cases.
- To lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, if you feel that you have not been properly attended to.
- To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
If you change any data, please let us know so that we can keep them updated.
How long does it take to answer the Exercise of Rights?
It depends on the right, but at the most in one month from your request, and two months if the subject is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
How do we treat cookies?
How long will we keep your personal data?
- Personal data will be kept for as long as you remain linked to us.
- Once you dissociate yourself, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally prescribed period, including the period in which a judge or court may require them in accordance with the statute of limitations for legal actions.
- The data processed will be kept until the legal deadlines mentioned above have expired, if there is a legal obligation to keep it, or if no such legal deadline exists, until the data subject requests its deletion or revokes the consent given.
We will keep all information and communications relating to your purchase or the provision of our service, for the duration of the product or service warranties, in order to deal with possible claims.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell or share information with anyone outside of the Vinformation Foundation/Vincentian Family Office. The administration of the Foundation are the only people privy to your information, namely the International Coordinator, and the website administrators.
What rights you have over your data
If you have submitted media for posting on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.